Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
Ms. Verny served as a private banker with Banque Pictet, Switzerland, where she was responsible for developing the bank's activities in Russia, following a career of more than a decade with HSBC.
From 2001 to 2007, she was Head of Investment Banking for HSBC Bank plc in Moscow, during which time she advised on structured transactions for large Russian and CIS corporations including Lukoil, Rostelekom, Eastern Oil Company and Rosbank.
Between 1997 and 2001, Ms. Verny was a representative of HSBC Investment Bank plc in Russia, where she was responsible for establishing the bank's presence in the country and developing opportunities specifically within the oil and gas sector.
Ms. Verny holds a Bachelor's degree in Statistics and International Relations from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem as well as an MBA from INSEAD in France. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
More inside POST