ZixCorp appoints David Rockvam as new CFO
Mr. Rockvam brings to the position a wealth of experience in the data security market and more than 20 years of experience in investor relations, financial planning, and business and corporate development.
Mr. Rockvam joins ZixCorp after 18 years with Entrust, where he served in several executive roles, including Chief Investor Relations Officer and CFO of Asia Digital Media, an Entrust joint venture.
He also served as Senior Vice President (SVP) and General Manager of Entrust Certificate Services, a Software-as-a-Service business.
Mr. Rockvam’s other executive roles at Entrust included Chief Marketing Officer, SVP of Brand and Corporate Communications, and SVP of Product Marketing.
He began his career at Nortel Networks, where he served as a finance manager and a project manager for Entrust’s initial public offering. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST