Zions Bancorporation elects Gary L. Crittenden to its board
Mr. Crittenden is a Managing Director and Chairman of HGGC, a private equity firm headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that focuses on middle market companies.
Mr. Crittenden was the Chief Financial Officer of Citigroup from 2007 to 2009, where he was responsible for the financial leadership of the company during the global economic crisis.
Mr. Crittenden was also CFO of American Express Company from 2000 to 2007, and previously was CFO of Monsanto, Sears Roebuck and Company, Melville Corporation and Filene's Basement.
The readers of Institutional Investor Magazine named him one of the "Best CFOs in America" on three separate occasions.
Mr. Crittenden began his career at Bain & Company, where he eventually headed the firm's retail consulting practice. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Utah
- HealthEquity appoints Gayle Wellborn to board
- Merit Medical Systems appoints Thomas Gunderson as director
- People's Utah Bancorp appoints Len E. Williams as vice president
- Zions Bancorporation appoints Barbara A. Yastine to board
- Sportsman’s Warehouse Holdings appoints Jon Barker as COO
More inside POST