Zions Bancorporation elects Gary L. Crittenden to its board
Mr. Crittenden is a Managing Director and Chairman of HGGC, a private equity firm headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that focuses on middle market companies.
Mr. Crittenden was the Chief Financial Officer of Citigroup from 2007 to 2009, where he was responsible for the financial leadership of the company during the global economic crisis.
Mr. Crittenden was also CFO of American Express Company from 2000 to 2007, and previously was CFO of Monsanto, Sears Roebuck and Company, Melville Corporation and Filene's Basement.
The readers of Institutional Investor Magazine named him one of the "Best CFOs in America" on three separate occasions.
Mr. Crittenden began his career at Bain & Company, where he eventually headed the firm's retail consulting practice. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Utah
- People's Utah Bancorp appoints Len E. Williams as vice president
- Zions Bancorporation appoints Barbara A. Yastine to board
- Sportsman’s Warehouse Holdings appoints Jon Barker as COO
- Vivint Solar names chief commercial officer & head of capital markets
- LifeVantage appoints Gary Koos as interim CFO
More inside POST
Mylan reports 29% gain in Q1 profit Earnings
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership
Surprising effect of consumer local identity Leadership