Zions Bancorporation appoints Barbara A. Yastine to board
Ms. Yastine has worked in the financial services industry for 30 years.
She served as Chair, President and Chief Executive Officer of Ally Bank from 2011 through 2015, following her work as chief administrative officer of Ally Financial.
Prior to her work at Ally, Ms. Yastine held key roles at several financial services firms.
This is including her position as partner at Southgate Alternative Investments, serving as chief financial officer of Credit Suisse First Boston, and in several roles at Primerica Corporation in the late 1980s to early 2000s, including CFO of Consumer Finance, CAO of the Global Consumer Group, Chief Auditor and CFO of the Global Corporate & Investment Bank.
In addition to her board membership at Zions, Ms. Yastine serves on the Board of directors of Primerica Inc. and First Data Corp; she has served as a member and chair of the audit committee of each respective company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Utah
- Sportsman’s Warehouse Holdings appoints Jon Barker as COO
- Vivint Solar names chief commercial officer & head of capital markets
- LifeVantage appoints Gary Koos as interim CFO
- Mark K. Olson new CFO of People’s Intermountain Bank
- Track Group appoints Peter Poli as CFO
More inside POST