ZincOx appoints Donald McAlister as finance director
Mr. McAlister has been Finance Director of Mwana Africa, Ridge Mining (formerly Cluff Mining) and Reunion Mining PLC, having worked previously at Enterprise Oil, Texas Eastern N Sea and Cluff Oil Holdings.
Mr. McAlister has over 20 years' experience in all financial aspects of the resource industry, including metal hedging, tax planning and economic modelling.
Mr. McAlister was involved in the listing of Reunion Mining on the Luxembourg and London Stock Exchanges and the listing of Cluff Mining PLC on. He is a Director of Tertiary Minerals PLC where he chairs the Audit Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered appoints Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as director
- Thomas Cook Group appoints two directors
- Intertek appoints Graham Allan as director
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
More inside POST