ZincOx appoints Donald McAlister as finance director
Mr. McAlister has been Finance Director of Mwana Africa, Ridge Mining (formerly Cluff Mining) and Reunion Mining PLC, having worked previously at Enterprise Oil, Texas Eastern N Sea and Cluff Oil Holdings.
Mr. McAlister has over 20 years' experience in all financial aspects of the resource industry, including metal hedging, tax planning and economic modelling.
Mr. McAlister was involved in the listing of Reunion Mining on the Luxembourg and London Stock Exchanges and the listing of Cluff Mining PLC on. He is a Director of Tertiary Minerals PLC where he chairs the Audit Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
More inside POST