Zimmer Biomet: Rob Delp to become president, Americas
Mr. Delp brings 20 years of sales leadership experience to his new role, including eight years as Biomet Vice President of Sales for several businesses, including Sports Medicine, Extremities, Trauma and Biologics, prior to the combination of Zimmer and Biomet.
Mr. Delp previously served as Zimmer Biomet's Vice President of U.S. Sales, leading sales for the Knee, Hip, Bone Cement, Biologics, Extremities, Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle, Surgical and Trauma categories.
Stuart G. Kleopfer, following a distinguished career at Zimmer Biomet and pre-merger Biomet, has decided to retire from his position as President, Americas.
Mr. Kleopfer will continue with the Company for a period of time and work closely with Mr. Delp to fully transition responsibilities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- CNO Financial Group appoints Gary Bhojwani as CEO
- Eli Lilly and Company appoints Leigh Ann Pusey as SVP
- KAR Auction Services appoints Thomas Fisher as CIO
- KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
- Old National Bancorp names Michael W. Woods PAO
More inside POST