Zimmer Biomet: Rob Delp to become president, Americas
Mr. Delp brings 20 years of sales leadership experience to his new role, including eight years as Biomet Vice President of Sales for several businesses, including Sports Medicine, Extremities, Trauma and Biologics, prior to the combination of Zimmer and Biomet.
Mr. Delp previously served as Zimmer Biomet's Vice President of U.S. Sales, leading sales for the Knee, Hip, Bone Cement, Biologics, Extremities, Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle, Surgical and Trauma categories.
Stuart G. Kleopfer, following a distinguished career at Zimmer Biomet and pre-merger Biomet, has decided to retire from his position as President, Americas.
Mr. Kleopfer will continue with the Company for a period of time and work closely with Mr. Delp to fully transition responsibilities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- Celadon Group appoints Thom Albrecht as CFO
- Finish Line appoints Faisal Masud as director
- Baldwin & Lyons adds LoriAnn V. Lowery-Biggers to board
- Allison Transmission appoints David S. Graziosi as CEO
- NiSource appoints Eric L. Butler to board
More inside POST
Surprising effect of consumer local identity Leadership