Zimmer Biomet: Rob Delp to become president, Americas
Mr. Delp brings 20 years of sales leadership experience to his new role, including eight years as Biomet Vice President of Sales for several businesses, including Sports Medicine, Extremities, Trauma and Biologics, prior to the combination of Zimmer and Biomet.
Mr. Delp previously served as Zimmer Biomet's Vice President of U.S. Sales, leading sales for the Knee, Hip, Bone Cement, Biologics, Extremities, Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle, Surgical and Trauma categories.
Stuart G. Kleopfer, following a distinguished career at Zimmer Biomet and pre-merger Biomet, has decided to retire from his position as President, Americas.
Mr. Kleopfer will continue with the Company for a period of time and work closely with Mr. Delp to fully transition responsibilities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
- Old National Bancorp names Michael W. Woods PAO
- Endocyte appoints Michael T. Andriole as CFO
- Eli Lilly and Co. adds Carolyn R. Bertozzi to board
- Berry Plastics Group names Thomas E. Salmon CEO
More inside POST