Zenith Energy appoints Saadallah Al-Fathi as director
Mr. Al-Fathi served as Head of the Energy Studies Department, Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) in Vienna, Austria as well as OPEC Representative to the Executive Council of the World Energy Council and Member of its Studies and Developing Countries Committee.
Following these high-profile institutional positions Mr. Al-Fathi has served as an advisor to several government and private entities as well as establishing himself as an award-winning oil and gas industry researcher and columnist.
Mr. Al-Fathi has authored a number of research papers on the oil & gas sector and was recently joint winner of the 2016 scientific research award of the Organization of the Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- GrowMax Resources appoints Lloyd Wiggins as CFO
- Trinidad Drilling appoints Brent Conway as CEO
- Bellatrix appoints Brent Eshleman CEO
- Doug Baker resigns as member of Bellatrix board
- RMP Energy appoints Jon Grimwood president
More inside POST