Zenith Energy appoints Saadallah Al-Fathi as director
Mr. Al-Fathi served as Head of the Energy Studies Department, Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) in Vienna, Austria as well as OPEC Representative to the Executive Council of the World Energy Council and Member of its Studies and Developing Countries Committee.
Following these high-profile institutional positions Mr. Al-Fathi has served as an advisor to several government and private entities as well as establishing himself as an award-winning oil and gas industry researcher and columnist.
Mr. Al-Fathi has authored a number of research papers on the oil & gas sector and was recently joint winner of the 2016 scientific research award of the Organization of the Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Stantec promotes Gord Johnston to CEO
- Vermilion Energy appoints Stephen Larke to board
- Bacanora announces formal appointment of non-executive directors
- Bellatrix Exploration appoints Maxwell Lof as CFO
- Savanna Energy Services appoints Lyle Whitmarsh as president
More inside POST