Zenith Energy appoints Saadallah Al-Fathi as director
Mr. Al-Fathi served as Head of the Energy Studies Department, Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) in Vienna, Austria as well as OPEC Representative to the Executive Council of the World Energy Council and Member of its Studies and Developing Countries Committee.
Following these high-profile institutional positions Mr. Al-Fathi has served as an advisor to several government and private entities as well as establishing himself as an award-winning oil and gas industry researcher and columnist.
Mr. Al-Fathi has authored a number of research papers on the oil & gas sector and was recently joint winner of the 2016 scientific research award of the Organization of the Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Leis Industries appoints James Stout to board
- Trakopolis IoT appoints Tracy Graf to board
- Touchstone Exploration appoints Peter Nicol as non-executive director
- Northern Blizzard promotes Robert Will to COO
- Stantec promotes Gord Johnston to CEO
More inside POST