Zenefits appoints Jay Fulcher as new CEO
Mr. Fulcher was most recently the president and CEO at Ooyala and brings more than 20 years of senior management experience to Zenefits at an ideal time in its evolution.
Previously, Mr. Fulcher served as president and CEO of Ooyala, Inc., president and CEO of Agile Software Corp., executive vice president at Peoplesoft and vice president at SAP.
His career includes executive roles the past 20 years managing all business functions of a global software business.
Mr. Fulcher has also co-founded and helped launch and scale many early stage start-ups. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
- CareDx appoints Michael Bell as CFO
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
More inside POST