Zenefits appoints Jay Fulcher as new CEO
Mr. Fulcher was most recently the president and CEO at Ooyala and brings more than 20 years of senior management experience to Zenefits at an ideal time in its evolution.
Previously, Mr. Fulcher served as president and CEO of Ooyala, Inc., president and CEO of Agile Software Corp., executive vice president at Peoplesoft and vice president at SAP.
His career includes executive roles the past 20 years managing all business functions of a global software business.
Mr. Fulcher has also co-founded and helped launch and scale many early stage start-ups. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
- Audentes Therapeutics appoints John T. Gray as SVP
- Natera appoints Gail Marcus to board
More inside POST
Think twice before going public Leadership