Zelis Healthcare appoints Steven Wolinsky as CMO
Dr. Wolinsky is board certified in Internal Medicine with 32 years of experience working with payors and providers to improve healthcare access, quality and cost.
Previously, Dr. Wolinsky was a senior executive leader at Horizon Blue Cross of New Jersey where he served as Senior Medical Director.
He also served as Senior Medical Director for Empire BlueCross of New York and Anthem. Earlier in his career, he founded and operated primary care practices in New Jersey.
Dr. Wolinsky graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Pennsylvania and earned an MD at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. He completed post-graduate training at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center in Brooklyn, N.Y. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals appoints Pete A. Meyers as CFO
- pdvWireless appoints Mark Hennessy to board
- Becton Dickinson names Tom Polen president
- SITO Mobile appoints Lowell W. Robinson to board
- PTC Therapeutics CFO Shane Kovacs to leave
More inside POST
Record Petrobras operating profit Earnings