Zebra Technologies names Olivier Leonetti as CFO
Mr. Leonetti joins Zebra with more than 25 years of experience in financial and executive leadership roles.
He served as Chief Financial Officer at Western Digital Corporation.
Prior to Western Digital, Mr. Leonetti served as Vice President, Finance – Global Commercial Organization at Amgen. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- AAR appoints Michael D. Milligan as CFO
- Westell Technologies chosen Matthew B. Brady as CEO
- TreeHouse Foods names Lee J. Wise as vice president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Sean Brynjelsen as CEO
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
More inside POST