Zebra Technologies names Olivier Leonetti as CFO
Mr. Leonetti joins Zebra with more than 25 years of experience in financial and executive leadership roles.
He served as Chief Financial Officer at Western Digital Corporation.
Prior to Western Digital, Mr. Leonetti served as Vice President, Finance – Global Commercial Organization at Amgen. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Ingredion Incorporated appoints James P. Zallie as CEO
- Nexgen Packaging appoints Jim Welch as president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Paul V. Maier to board
- ADM promotes Rachel D. Hudson as vice president
- Glenn W. Reed to join Old Republic board
More inside POST