ZappRx appoints Peter Wirth as executive chairman
Mr. Wirth brings more than 40 years of biotechnology expertise to ZappRx. He is currently Chairman of the Board of FORMA Therapeutics Holdings, LLC, a cancer drug discovery company.
Prior to that, Mr. Wirth served Genzyme Corporation as Secretary to the Board of Directors and outside general counsel from 1982 until its acquisition by Sanofi.
From January 1996 through May 2011, Mr. Wirth was a senior executive at Genzyme, most recently serving as Executive Vice President, Legal and Corporate Development, Chief Risk Officer, and Corporate Secretary. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- PTC appoints Corinna Lathan to board
- J.Jill appoints James S. Scully to board
- Raytheon elects Robert O. Work as director
- Xenetic Biosciences appoints three directors
- Insulet appoints two to board
More inside POST
Mylan profit retreats in Q2 Earnings