ZappRx appoints Peter Wirth as executive chairman
Mr. Wirth brings more than 40 years of biotechnology expertise to ZappRx. He is currently Chairman of the Board of FORMA Therapeutics Holdings, LLC, a cancer drug discovery company.
Prior to that, Mr. Wirth served Genzyme Corporation as Secretary to the Board of Directors and outside general counsel from 1982 until its acquisition by Sanofi.
From January 1996 through May 2011, Mr. Wirth was a senior executive at Genzyme, most recently serving as Executive Vice President, Legal and Corporate Development, Chief Risk Officer, and Corporate Secretary. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
- Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
More inside POST