ZappRx appoints Peter Wirth as executive chairman
Mr. Wirth brings more than 40 years of biotechnology expertise to ZappRx. He is currently Chairman of the Board of FORMA Therapeutics Holdings, LLC, a cancer drug discovery company.
Prior to that, Mr. Wirth served Genzyme Corporation as Secretary to the Board of Directors and outside general counsel from 1982 until its acquisition by Sanofi.
From January 1996 through May 2011, Mr. Wirth was a senior executive at Genzyme, most recently serving as Executive Vice President, Legal and Corporate Development, Chief Risk Officer, and Corporate Secretary. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST