Yum! Brands appoints Paget Alves to board
Mr. Alves serves on the Boards of Directors of International Game Technology PLC, Ariel Investments LLC and Synchrony Financial.
Mr. Alves previously served on the Boards of Directors of GTECH Holdings Corporation and Herman Miller, Inc. He served as Chief Sales Officer of Sprint Corporation, from January 2012 to September 2013, after serving as President of the Business Markets Group since 2009.
Prior to that, he held various other positions at Sprint. Before joining Sprint in 2003, he served as President and Chief Executive Officer of PointOne Telecommunications Inc., and President and Chief Operating Officer of Centennial Communications.
Mr. Alves earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial and Labor Relations and a Juris Doctor degree from Cornell University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Kentucky
- Papa John's names Brandon Rhoten global CMO
- Kindred Healthcare appoints Brian Holzer as president of innovations
- Yum! Brands appoints Christopher M. Connor to board
- Yum! Brands promotes Kevin Hochman to CCO of KFC U.S.
- General Cable appoints Shruti Singhal as new European leader
More inside POST
Nokia profits jumps 73 percent Earnings