Yu Cheng takes over as Chunghwa Telecom chairman and CEO
Mr. Cheng has extensive experience in many industries, including digital content and media related sectors. Mr. Cheng assumed the role as Director for Chunghwa Telecom in August 2016.
Mr. Cheng was the former CEO and the current member of Board of Contemporary Taiwan Development Foundation.
He also served as the Vice President and Editor-in-Chief of Commercial Times, the President and Director of Taiwan Television Enterprise, Ltd., the Chairman of Radio Taiwan International, as well as the Commissioner and Vice Chairman of Fair Trade Commission of Executive Yuan.
Mr. Cheng holds a M.B.A. degree from National Chengchi University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Taiwan
- GigaMedia names James Huang CEO
- Chi-Mau Sheih appointed president of Chunghwa Telecom
- Himax Technologies VP Chih-Chung Tsai resigns
- HTC appoints Peter Shen as CFO
- Success Holding Group appoints Y. Triston Kuo as CFO
More inside POST
Danone H1 profit up 11% Earnings