YRC Worldwide appoint Stephanie D. Fisher as acting CFO
Ms. Fisher joined the Company in 2004 and currently serves as Vice President and Controller. She served as Manager of Accounting from November 2007 to June 2011 and Director of Financial Reporting from June 2011 to May 2012.
Ms. Fisher has more than 15 years of experience in accounting, financial analysis and corporate compliance.
She began her career at the accounting firm Ernst & Young, where she served as both Staff and Senior Auditor, primarily completing financial audits for clients in the Retail and Consumer Products industries.
Ms. Fisher earned a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and a Masters of Accountancy from Kansas State University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Kansas
- YRC Worldwide appoints Stephanie D. Fisher as CFO
- Compass Minerals appoints Patrick Linehan as CFO
- YRC Worldwide appoints Jason T. Ringgenberg as CIO
- Compass Minerals adds Valdemar Fischer to its board
- Sprint names Néstor Cano COO
More inside POST
What your superior likes to hear from you Leadership
Renren Q4 revenues jump nearly 50% Earnings