Yorkshire Building Society appoints Mike Regnier as CEO
Mr. Regnier, who joined the Society in 2014, is currently Chief Customer Officer and Executive Director. He is expected to take up the role at the UK's second largest building society on January 1, 2017, subject to regulatory approval.
Mr. Regnier, who has 20 years' corporate experience in consulting and retail financial services, was formerly Products and Marketing Director at Lloyds Banking Group, where he was responsible for the re-launch of the TSB brand on the UK high street.
Mr. Regnier has previously held senior positions at HBOS, ASDA and the Boston Consulting Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Transfer your message to others Leadership
Why CEOs delay sharing bad news Leadership