Yorkshire Building Society appoints Mike Regnier as CEO
Mr. Regnier, who joined the Society in 2014, is currently Chief Customer Officer and Executive Director. He is expected to take up the role at the UK's second largest building society on January 1, 2017, subject to regulatory approval.
Mr. Regnier, who has 20 years' corporate experience in consulting and retail financial services, was formerly Products and Marketing Director at Lloyds Banking Group, where he was responsible for the re-launch of the TSB brand on the UK high street.
Mr. Regnier has previously held senior positions at HBOS, ASDA and the Boston Consulting Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
- HomeServe appoints three directors
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
More inside POST