Yorkshire Building Society appoints Mike Regnier as CEO
Mr. Regnier, who joined the Society in 2014, is currently Chief Customer Officer and Executive Director. He is expected to take up the role at the UK's second largest building society on January 1, 2017, subject to regulatory approval.
Mr. Regnier, who has 20 years' corporate experience in consulting and retail financial services, was formerly Products and Marketing Director at Lloyds Banking Group, where he was responsible for the re-launch of the TSB brand on the UK high street.
Mr. Regnier has previously held senior positions at HBOS, ASDA and the Boston Consulting Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
More inside POST