Yorkshire Building Society appoints Mike Regnier as CEO
Mr. Regnier, who joined the Society in 2014, is currently Chief Customer Officer and Executive Director. He is expected to take up the role at the UK's second largest building society on January 1, 2017, subject to regulatory approval.
Mr. Regnier, who has 20 years' corporate experience in consulting and retail financial services, was formerly Products and Marketing Director at Lloyds Banking Group, where he was responsible for the re-launch of the TSB brand on the UK high street.
Mr. Regnier has previously held senior positions at HBOS, ASDA and the Boston Consulting Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
More inside POST
What to do with a very efficient worker? Leadership
Don't even dream about fast success Leadership