Yirendai appoints Yang Cao as COO and CTO
Mr. Cao brings with him more than 19 years of experience in building, scaling and growing successful technology companies in both Silicon Valley and China.
Prior to joining Yirendai, Mr. Cao was the general manager of Asia-Pacific operations at xAd, a mobile location advertising technology platform, where he led the efforts to start, build and grow xAd's technology and business in the region.
Prior to that, Mr. Cao served as chief technology officer of Zhubajie Network, where he joined through the acquisition of Julu Mobile, a mobile technology company co-founded by Mr. Cao.
He also served as chief technology officer of WhitePages and held technology executive positions at TokBox and StarCite.
Mr. Cao received Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University and Bachelor of Science in Physics from Peking University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Manulife Financial appoints Rona Ambrose to board
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
- Sky Solar appoints Naiwei Chen as director
- China Ceramics appoints Jun Liu as independent director
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
More inside POST