Ygrene Energy Fund appoints Rocco Fabiano as CEO
A 30+ year finance executive, Mr. Fabiano brings a wealth of operational expertise in consumer finance and banking after founding three financial services firms, including ACC Consumer Finance and Consumer Portfolio Services, both of which he took public.
Following the acquisition of ACC Consumer Finance by Household International (now HSBC North America), Mr. Fabiano was named Group Executive of Household International/HSBC where he oversaw four subsidiaries.
He has served as a key advisor to many of the nation’s largest private equity firms, and was honored as a 1997 Ernst & Young/NASDAQ Entrepreneur of the Year.
Prior to joining Ygrene, Mr. Fabiano served as President of Retail Solutions at publicly-held Qualcomm and led the carve-out of Gimbal Solutions from Qualcomm before serving as Gimbal’s President, CEO and Chairman. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
More inside POST
Seadrill Q1 revenue $569 million Earnings