Yasuhiro Yamauchi joins Renault board of directors
Mr. Yamauchi has been the Chief Competitive Officer of Nissan Motor Co, Ltd. since November 1st, 2016.
Mr. Yamauchi begins his career in Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., in 1981, where he occupies various executive positions in the purchasing function, as well as in RNPO.
In April, 2014, Mr. Yamauchi is appointed Alliance Global Vice President, Senior Vice President, Alliance Purchasing, in charge of the convergence of the Management and the Human resources of purchasing functions, Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply chain of Renault and Nissan.
Mr. Yamauchi is awarded a diploma by the School of Social sciences of International Christian University of Tokyo, in Japan.
He replaces Mr. Hiroto Saïkawa, who resigned on December 12, 2016, for the remaining duration of the term, i.e. until the 2018 Annual General Meeting. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- Eyevensys appoints Ronald R. Buggage as chief medical officer
- Schneider Electric appoints new vice president
- CEO Eric Olsen to leave LafargeHolcim after Syria investigation
- Ipsen appoints Alexandre Lebeaut as EVP
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy joins Accor board
More inside POST