Yacov A. Shamash joins Comtech board of directors
Dr. Shamash serves as Vice President of Economic Development at Stony Brook University where he was the founder of the New York State Center for Excellence in Wireless and Information Technology.
He previously served as the Dean of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
Dr. Shamash was also the Dean of the Harriman School for Management and Policy and the founder of the New York State Center for Excellence in Wireless and Information Technology at the University.
Prior to joining Stony Brook University, Dr. Shamash developed and directed the National Science Foundation Industry/University Cooperative Research Center for the Design of Analog/Digital Integrated Circuits and also served as Chairman of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at Washington State University.
He also serves on the Board of Directors of KeyTronic Corp. and Applied DNA Sciences, Inc.
Dr. Shamash holds a Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from Imperial College of Science and Technology in London, England. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals appoints Ajit Shetty to board
- Gibraltar Industries promotes Jeffrey Watorek to vice president
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
More inside POST