XXL ASA appoints new managing director Sweden
Mr. Stenman will start in his new position as of September 1, 2016 and be a part of the management team in XXL ASA from the same date.
Mr. Stenman is currently Head of Sales at Rusta Sweden.
Prior to Rusta he worked for over ten years at Lidl Sweden, where he held several managing positions including the most recent one as Regional Manager.
Mr. Stenman holds a Master’s degree in Business and Business Law from the University of Lund.
Janicke Blomsnes will be the acting Managing Director Sweden up to 1 September 2016 and after that resume her role as Vice Managing Director Sweden and Head of Nordic Training. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Norway
- Nordic Nanovector appoints Lisa Rojkjaer as chief medical officer
- Targovax appoints Oystein Soug as CEO
- Norsk Hydro: head of Hydro's business area bauxite & alumina leaves
- Telenor names Jorgen C. Arentz Rostrup as CFO
- Telenor appoints new CEO for Myanmar unit
More inside POST
Toyota FY17 profit down, volume up Earnings