Xura appoints Charles Marsh as new Americas managing director
Mr. Marsh has almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications industry. He will also sit on Xura’s Executive Committee.
Mr. Marsh joins Xura from Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), where he led the Enterprise sales group for the Americas.
Prior to HPE, he spent 28 years at Alcatel-Lucent (ALU), most recently as President of Americas Sales, managing the order and sales processes across all its accounts in the United States, Canada and Latin America.
While at ALU, Mr. Marsh also held the positions of Vice President, North American Sales, and Vice President of Sprint and tier 2/3 telcos. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
- InVivo Therapeutics appoints Richard Toselli as CMO
More inside POST
Suppliers will pay fine to Wal-Mart if they are late. Or early. Or not packed properly. Or... Companies
What a new leader has to learn Leadership