Xura appoints Charles Marsh as new Americas managing director
Mr. Marsh has almost 30 years of experience in the telecommunications industry. He will also sit on Xura’s Executive Committee.
Mr. Marsh joins Xura from Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), where he led the Enterprise sales group for the Americas.
Prior to HPE, he spent 28 years at Alcatel-Lucent (ALU), most recently as President of Americas Sales, managing the order and sales processes across all its accounts in the United States, Canada and Latin America.
While at ALU, Mr. Marsh also held the positions of Vice President, North American Sales, and Vice President of Sprint and tier 2/3 telcos. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST
Sotheby's Q1 net loss $11.3 million Earnings