Mr. Zou, who has worked at Kingsoft Corporation Limited and its subsidiaries for approximately twenty years, is currently an executive director and senior vice president of Kingsoft as well as the chief executive officer and a director of Seasun Holdings Limited, a subsidiary of Kingsoft.
Mr. Zou has also been appointed as the chief executive officer of Kingsoft, effective December 1, 2016 and a director of certain subsidiaries of Kingsoft, such as Cheetah Mobile Inc. and Kingsoft Cloud Holdings, effective December 1, 2016.
Mr. Zou graduated from Tianjin Nankai University in 1997. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Manulife Financial appoints Rona Ambrose to board
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
- Sky Solar appoints Naiwei Chen as director
- China Ceramics appoints Jun Liu as independent director
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
More inside POST