Mr. Zou, who has worked at Kingsoft Corporation Limited and its subsidiaries for approximately twenty years, is currently an executive director and senior vice president of Kingsoft as well as the chief executive officer and a director of Seasun Holdings Limited, a subsidiary of Kingsoft.
Mr. Zou has also been appointed as the chief executive officer of Kingsoft, effective December 1, 2016 and a director of certain subsidiaries of Kingsoft, such as Cheetah Mobile Inc. and Kingsoft Cloud Holdings, effective December 1, 2016.
Mr. Zou graduated from Tianjin Nankai University in 1997. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Spi Energy appoints Qing Lu to board
- Road King Infrastructure appoints co-chairmen
- Baytacare Pharmaceutical nominates two directors
- Yum China appoints Jacky Lo as interim CFO
- Gridsum Holding appoints Ravi Sarathy as co-CFO
More inside POST
Sotheby's Q1 net loss $11.3 million Earnings