Mr. Zou, who has worked at Kingsoft Corporation Limited and its subsidiaries for approximately twenty years, is currently an executive director and senior vice president of Kingsoft as well as the chief executive officer and a director of Seasun Holdings Limited, a subsidiary of Kingsoft.
Mr. Zou has also been appointed as the chief executive officer of Kingsoft, effective December 1, 2016 and a director of certain subsidiaries of Kingsoft, such as Cheetah Mobile Inc. and Kingsoft Cloud Holdings, effective December 1, 2016.
Mr. Zou graduated from Tianjin Nankai University in 1997. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- SMIC appoints two Co-CEOs and executive directors
- 21Vianet appoints Wenbin Chen as director
- Yum China promotes Joey Wat to CEO
- Baidu appoints Herman Yu as CFO
- SGOCO Group appoints two directors
More inside POST
Ericsson to cut up to 80 jobs in Finland Companies
Gap Q2 earnings drop 3% Earnings