Xtract Resources promotes Colin Bird to executive chairman
Mr. Bird is a chartered mining engineer with multi commodity mine management experience in Africa, Spain, Latin America and in the Middle East.
Mr. Bird has been the prime mover in a number of public listings in the UK, Canada and South African and is currently Chief Executive Officer of Tiger Resource Finance PLC, AIM quoted Galileo Resources PLCA and Non-Executive Chairman of Jubilee Platinum PLC.
Mr. Bird has been responsible for founding a number of’s which have achieved mid-cap status and was the founder of Kiwara PLC which discovered the large copper project Kalumbila currently being developed by First Quantum Minerals. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST