Xtant Medical Holdings names Carl O’Connell permanent CEO
Mr. O’Connell has over 30 years of experience in the healthcare and medical device arena.
Mr. O'Connell served as a Principal at Hudson Healthcare Partners, and President for Carl Zeiss Surgical, Inc.
His responsibilities have spanned from global marketing, sales, manufacturing, leadership development, regulatory affairs, corporate quality systems, research, product and business development functions.
Mr. O’Connell received a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and an M.B.A. from Mount St. Mary’s College, Maryland.
Through the span of his career, he has launched more than 100 products and participated in numerous M&A events. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Montana
- NorthWestern Corporation appoints two to board
- Eagle Bancorp Montana appoints two new directors
- Stillwater appoints Peter O'Hagan to its board of directors
- Michael McMullen CEO of Stillwater Mining
- TEXbase adds two to the board
More inside POST