XPO Logistics appoints Meghan Henson as CHRO
Ms. Henson has 15 years of senior experience leading domestic and international human resources operations. She most recently served as chief human resources officer for the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies, a publicly traded property and casualty insurer, with global responsibility for workforce support in 54 countries.
Previously, over an eight-year tenure with PepsiCo, Ms. Henson held executive roles that included chief human resources officer for global functions; senior vice president of human resources for the Gatorade, Tropicana and Quaker product businesses; and head of human resources in the Greater China Region for PepsiCo's multi-product direct sales business unit.
Earlier, she worked in management consulting with Deloitte Consulting LLC and Towers Perrin (now Towers Watson).
Ms. Henson holds a bachelor's degree in East Asian studies and political science from the University of Wisconsin; and master's degrees in business and public policy from the University of Michigan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Patriot National Bancorp appoints Joseph D. Perillo as CFO
- Hexcel appoints Patrick Winterlich as CFO
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
More inside POST