Xplore Technologies appoints Mark Hollera as CEO
Mr. Holleran has served as Chief Operating Officer and President of Xplore since 2006.
Mr. Holleran was VP of Sales from 2003-2006.
He brings more than 30 years of leadership and computing experience to Xplore.
Prior to joining Xplore, Mr. Holleran served as CEO of WaveSat Wireless and was the country manager for Cabletron Systems, a manufacturer of networking computer equipment. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
Bebe Stores to close all stores Companies
The most important 'no' in your career Leadership
Connect the boards and get bigger salary Leadership