Xplore Technologies appoints Mark Hollera as CEO
Mr. Holleran has served as Chief Operating Officer and President of Xplore since 2006.
Mr. Holleran was VP of Sales from 2003-2006.
He brings more than 30 years of leadership and computing experience to Xplore.
Prior to joining Xplore, Mr. Holleran served as CEO of WaveSat Wireless and was the country manager for Cabletron Systems, a manufacturer of networking computer equipment. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST