Xplore Technologies appoints Mark Hollera as CEO
Mr. Holleran has served as Chief Operating Officer and President of Xplore since 2006.
Mr. Holleran was VP of Sales from 2003-2006.
He brings more than 30 years of leadership and computing experience to Xplore.
Prior to joining Xplore, Mr. Holleran served as CEO of WaveSat Wireless and was the country manager for Cabletron Systems, a manufacturer of networking computer equipment. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST
Renren Q4 revenues jump nearly 50% Earnings
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership