Xplore Technologies appoints Mark Hollera as CEO
Mr. Holleran has served as Chief Operating Officer and President of Xplore since 2006.
Mr. Holleran was VP of Sales from 2003-2006.
He brings more than 30 years of leadership and computing experience to Xplore.
Prior to joining Xplore, Mr. Holleran served as CEO of WaveSat Wireless and was the country manager for Cabletron Systems, a manufacturer of networking computer equipment. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST
Starbucks Q2 net revenues grew 6% Earnings