Xplore Technologies appoints John Graff as vice president
Mr. Graff brings to Xplore more than 25 years of business-to-business (B2B) marketing experience.
Mr. Graff joins Xplore from National Instruments, where he spent 30 years leading sales, marketing, customer operations and product marketing teams.
Most recently, he served as vice president of corporate marketing after spending five years as the vice president of sales and marketing in the Americas.
Mr. Graff is an Honors graduate of the University of Texas at Austin and holds Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Marketing and Business.
Mr. Graff’s also a science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) evangelist and serves on the Past Presidents’ Council of the Thinkery (previously the Austin Children’s Museum). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST
Good or bad, humor is always good Leadership