XL Group appoints chief investment officer
Mr. Keller is currently Head of Global Asset Positioning and a Managing Director.
Mr. Keller has held a variety of leadership roles at XL Catlin and at global financial institutions. He was Head of CIO Office and Deputy CIO at Catlin Group, and was head of Asset Management and Deputy CIO at Nationale Suisse, Basel.
Additionally, he has held a number of senior asset management roles at Swiss Re.
Mr. Keller has a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from ZurichUniversity of Applied Sciences, Switzerland.
He also holds Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst, Financial Risk Manager and Chartered Financial Analyst designations. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- ICON appoints Eugene McCague as director
- Stellwagen Group appoints two executives
- Allegion appoints Nicole Parent Haughey to board
- Johnson Controls says George Oliver will become chairman
- Fly Leasing appoints Julie Ruehl as CFO
More inside POST
How to prevent burnout and still do the job Leadership