XL Group appoints chief investment officer
Mr. Keller is currently Head of Global Asset Positioning and a Managing Director.
Mr. Keller has held a variety of leadership roles at XL Catlin and at global financial institutions. He was Head of CIO Office and Deputy CIO at Catlin Group, and was head of Asset Management and Deputy CIO at Nationale Suisse, Basel.
Additionally, he has held a number of senior asset management roles at Swiss Re.
Mr. Keller has a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from ZurichUniversity of Applied Sciences, Switzerland.
He also holds Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst, Financial Risk Manager and Chartered Financial Analyst designations. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Cairn Homes appoints Timothy Kenny as CFO
- C&C Group appoints Jim Clerkin as director
- Permanent TSB Group names Robert Elliott as chairman
- Bank of Ireland CEO Richie Boucher to step down
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
More inside POST