XL Group appoints chief investment officer
Mr. Keller is currently Head of Global Asset Positioning and a Managing Director.
Mr. Keller has held a variety of leadership roles at XL Catlin and at global financial institutions. He was Head of CIO Office and Deputy CIO at Catlin Group, and was head of Asset Management and Deputy CIO at Nationale Suisse, Basel.
Additionally, he has held a number of senior asset management roles at Swiss Re.
Mr. Keller has a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from ZurichUniversity of Applied Sciences, Switzerland.
He also holds Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst, Financial Risk Manager and Chartered Financial Analyst designations. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
- Greencore appoints Kevin F. O'Malley as director
- Bank of Ireland director Brad Martin to step down
- Permanent TSB Group appoints Robert Elliott as chairman
- Mincon Group appoints John Doris as director
More inside POST