XL Catlin names Lauren Tennant Pollock VP, emerging markets
Ms. Tennant Pollock has recently completed her MBA at Harvard Business School.
While at Harvard, she worked as an advisor to Blue Marble Microinsurance, a consortium of leading insurers committed to designing creative solutions to enhance insurance protection in underserved regions.
Prior to business school, she worked at Argo Group International, where she was responsible for emerging market operation strategy and product design, working in both their New York and São Paulo offices.
Prior to joining Argo, Ms. Tennant Pollock worked at Guy Carpenter & Company in treaty brokerage.
In addition to her MBA she holds a B.S. in Foreign Services from Georgetown University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
More inside POST