Mr. Zhang joins Xinyuan after working at Wanda Group, one of China's largest property enterprises, for nearly seven years with different positions.
Since January 2014, Mr. Zhang served as General Manager at Wanda One UK Co., Ltd.
From 2011 to 2013, Mr. Zhang worked as Assistant to the President of Wanda Group and General Manager of the Northern Project Management Center and Operation Center of Wanda Commercial Management Company.
Prior to this role, Mr. Zhang served as General Manager at two different city companies of the Wanda Group.
Mr. Zhang holds a Bachelor's degree in Construction Management from Chongqing University, and a Master's degree in Monetary Banking from Dongbei University of Finance and Economics.
Mr. Xinqi Wang will no longer serve as Chief Executive Officer and as a member of the Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Cathay Pacific CEO Ivan Chu to step down
- Cheetah Mobile appoints Zhenyu Vincent Jiang as CFO
- Fuyao Glass appoints Ye Shu as president
- PCCW appoints Guanglu Shao as director
- Xinyuan Real Estate appoints Yifan Li as director
More inside POST