Mr. Zhang joins Xinyuan after working at Wanda Group, one of China's largest property enterprises, for nearly seven years with different positions.
Since January 2014, Mr. Zhang served as General Manager at Wanda One UK Co., Ltd.
From 2011 to 2013, Mr. Zhang worked as Assistant to the President of Wanda Group and General Manager of the Northern Project Management Center and Operation Center of Wanda Commercial Management Company.
Prior to this role, Mr. Zhang served as General Manager at two different city companies of the Wanda Group.
Mr. Zhang holds a Bachelor's degree in Construction Management from Chongqing University, and a Master's degree in Monetary Banking from Dongbei University of Finance and Economics.
Mr. Xinqi Wang will no longer serve as Chief Executive Officer and as a member of the Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
- Sky Solar appoints Naiwei Chen as director
- China Ceramics appoints Jun Liu as independent director
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
- JMU Limited appoints Shayla Suen to board
More inside POST