Xinyuan announces CFO transition
Ms. Zhang has been working for the Company for over seven years and has held a number of senior level roles with Xinyuan.
Ms. Zhang has nearly two decades of experience in accounting, finance and investor relations having worked for companies with public listings in mainland China, Hong Kong and the United States.
Her career encompasses working at China National Metals & Minerals Import & Export Corp.; China Netcom Group Company Ltd.; TechFaith Wireless Technology Ltd.; Baidu, Inc. and Sohu.com Inc.
Ms. Zhang received her Bachelor in Economics from the University of International Business and Economics in Beijing, China and her MBA at Fordham University in 2001.
Huaiyu Liu will no longer serve as the Company's Chief Financial Officer and as a member of the Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
- Sky Solar appoints Naiwei Chen as director
- China Ceramics appoints Jun Liu as independent director
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
- JMU Limited appoints Shayla Suen to board
More inside POST