Xinyuan announces CFO transition
Ms. Zhang has been working for the Company for over seven years and has held a number of senior level roles with Xinyuan.
Ms. Zhang has nearly two decades of experience in accounting, finance and investor relations having worked for companies with public listings in mainland China, Hong Kong and the United States.
Her career encompasses working at China National Metals & Minerals Import & Export Corp.; China Netcom Group Company Ltd.; TechFaith Wireless Technology Ltd.; Baidu, Inc. and Sohu.com Inc.
Ms. Zhang received her Bachelor in Economics from the University of International Business and Economics in Beijing, China and her MBA at Fordham University in 2001.
Huaiyu Liu will no longer serve as the Company's Chief Financial Officer and as a member of the Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Spi Energy appoints Qing Lu to board
- Road King Infrastructure appoints co-chairmen
- Baytacare Pharmaceutical nominates two directors
- Yum China appoints Jacky Lo as interim CFO
- Gridsum Holding appoints Ravi Sarathy as co-CFO
More inside POST