Xiaomi vice president Hugo Barra to leave
Mr. Barra Co-Founded Lobby7 in 2000 and became its Vice President. He has a broad background in technology and software engineering, with experiences at Netscape Communications, Walt Disney Imagineering and McKinsey & Co.
Mr. Barra ran Android product development at Google for three years, and first joined Google in 2008. He served as Vice President of Android Product Management at Google Inc until September 2013.
Mr. Barra holds a dual Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Operations Research, as well as a Masters in Computer Science from MIT. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- JMU Limited appoints Shayla Suen to board
- HaiKe Chemical Group appoints Jes Cui to board as CFO
- Spi Energy appoints Qing Lu to board
- Road King Infrastructure appoints co-chairmen
- Baytacare Pharmaceutical nominates two directors
More inside POST
Liberty Interactive Q1 profit rises Earnings