Xiaomi vice president Hugo Barra to leave
Mr. Barra Co-Founded Lobby7 in 2000 and became its Vice President. He has a broad background in technology and software engineering, with experiences at Netscape Communications, Walt Disney Imagineering and McKinsey & Co.
Mr. Barra ran Android product development at Google for three years, and first joined Google in 2008. He served as Vice President of Android Product Management at Google Inc until September 2013.
Mr. Barra holds a dual Bachelor degree in Computer Science and Operations Research, as well as a Masters in Computer Science from MIT. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- SMIC appoints two Co-CEOs and executive directors
- 21Vianet appoints Wenbin Chen as director
- Yum China promotes Joey Wat to CEO
- Baidu appoints Herman Yu as CFO
- SGOCO Group appoints two directors
More inside POST