Xerox names William F. Osbourn, Jr. CFO after separation
Mr. Osbourn will join Xerox on December 5 as the CFO of the companys Technology business.
Mr. Osbourn joins Xerox following a 13 year career at Time Warner Cable (TWC) which culminated with him serving as co-CFO.
Mr. Osbourn also served as the controller and chief accounting officer, overseeing the company's accounting function for eight years.
He played a key role in the spin-off of Time Warner Inc.s cable business and the subsequent creation of Time Warner Cable as a separate publicly traded company.
Before joining Time Warner, Mr. Osbourn spent 14 years at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in roles of increasing responsibility and was admitted to partnership in 2000. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Kaman Corporation appoints two executives
- SS&C Technologies appoints Bhagesh Malde as MD
- W. R. Berkley nominates Maria Luisa Ferré to board
- Cigna names four proven leaders to executive team
- Terex appoints John D. Sheehan as CFO
More inside POST
What your superior likes to hear from you Leadership