Xerox names William F. Osbourn, Jr. CFO after separation
Mr. Osbourn will join Xerox on December 5 as the CFO of the companys Technology business.
Mr. Osbourn joins Xerox following a 13 year career at Time Warner Cable (TWC) which culminated with him serving as co-CFO.
Mr. Osbourn also served as the controller and chief accounting officer, overseeing the company's accounting function for eight years.
He played a key role in the spin-off of Time Warner Inc.s cable business and the subsequent creation of Time Warner Cable as a separate publicly traded company.
Before joining Time Warner, Mr. Osbourn spent 14 years at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in roles of increasing responsibility and was admitted to partnership in 2000. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- United Technologies appoints Judy Marks as Otis president
- Webster Bank names Ross Catlin as managing director
- XPO Logistics appoints AnnaMaria DeSalva to board
- Webster Financial appoints John R. Ciulla as CEO
- Vet Innovations appoints Paul Converse director of sales
More inside POST