Xerox names Steve Hoover chief technology officer
Mr. Hoover currently serves as chief executive officer of PARC, a Xerox Company. Mr. Hoover joined PARC in 2011 after serving as vice president of the Xerox Research Center of Webster.
Since joining Xerox in 1994, Mr. Hoover has held a variety of roles in both product development and research, leading long-term technology investments in analytics, digital manufacturing, intelligent systems, distributed and cloud computing, nanotechnology, mobile, the future of work, and advanced printing and mass customization technologies.
Mr. Hoover earned his doctorate degree and master’s degree in Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University, and a bachelor’s degree from Cornell University.
He succeeds Sophie Vandebroek, who will retire at the end of this year.
Ms. Vandebroek joined Xerox in 1991 and has served as the company’s chief technology officer and president of the Xerox Innovation Group for more than a decade. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
- FuelCell Energy promotes two executives
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals appoints Lorianne K. Masuoka as CMO
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals appoints Ludwig N. Hantson as CEO
More inside POST