Xerox names Brian Webb-Walsh CFO of Conduent Inc.
Mr. Webb-Walsh is currently the CFO for Xerox Services, responsible for all financial aspects of the business.
Previously he led the finance function for the company’s government healthcare and health enterprise businesses.
During his career he also supported Xerox’s large enterprise operations, global document outsourcing business and litigation services.
Additionally, he’s held senior roles in investor relations and corporate financial planning and analysis.
Mr. Webb-Walsh holds a Masters of Business Administration from Rochester Institute of Technology, a master’s in accounting from George Washington University and a bachelor’s in management from the State University of New York at Geneseo. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Tim Campbell joined PASSUR Aerospace as executive vice president
- Evariant appoints Thomas Schultz as chief growth officer
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas A. Dineen to SVP, finance
- Michael Orlando joins NXT-ID board
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas P. Sullivan to VP, operations
More inside POST