Xerox names Brian Webb-Walsh CFO of Conduent Inc.
Mr. Webb-Walsh is currently the CFO for Xerox Services, responsible for all financial aspects of the business.
Previously he led the finance function for the company’s government healthcare and health enterprise businesses.
During his career he also supported Xerox’s large enterprise operations, global document outsourcing business and litigation services.
Additionally, he’s held senior roles in investor relations and corporate financial planning and analysis.
Mr. Webb-Walsh holds a Masters of Business Administration from Rochester Institute of Technology, a master’s in accounting from George Washington University and a bachelor’s in management from the State University of New York at Geneseo. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- United Technologies appoints Judy Marks as Otis president
- Webster Bank names Ross Catlin as managing director
- XPO Logistics appoints AnnaMaria DeSalva to board
- Webster Financial appoints John R. Ciulla as CEO
- Vet Innovations appoints Paul Converse director of sales
More inside POST
The best moment to ask for a raise Leadership
The art and science of promotional pricing Leadership
Lamprell saw profit in H1 Earnings