Xerox names Brian Webb-Walsh CFO of Conduent Inc.
Mr. Webb-Walsh is currently the CFO for Xerox Services, responsible for all financial aspects of the business.
Previously he led the finance function for the company’s government healthcare and health enterprise businesses.
During his career he also supported Xerox’s large enterprise operations, global document outsourcing business and litigation services.
Additionally, he’s held senior roles in investor relations and corporate financial planning and analysis.
Mr. Webb-Walsh holds a Masters of Business Administration from Rochester Institute of Technology, a master’s in accounting from George Washington University and a bachelor’s in management from the State University of New York at Geneseo. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Frontier appoints John Maduri as EVP
- Genesee & Wyoming appoints John Hellman as chairman
- Patriot National Bancorp appoints Joseph D. Perillo as CFO
- Hexcel appoints Patrick Winterlich as CFO
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
More inside POST