Xerox names Brian Webb-Walsh CFO of Conduent Inc.
Mr. Webb-Walsh is currently the CFO for Xerox Services, responsible for all financial aspects of the business.
Previously he led the finance function for the company’s government healthcare and health enterprise businesses.
During his career he also supported Xerox’s large enterprise operations, global document outsourcing business and litigation services.
Additionally, he’s held senior roles in investor relations and corporate financial planning and analysis.
Mr. Webb-Walsh holds a Masters of Business Administration from Rochester Institute of Technology, a master’s in accounting from George Washington University and a bachelor’s in management from the State University of New York at Geneseo. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
- FuelCell Energy promotes two executives
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals appoints Lorianne K. Masuoka as CMO
More inside POST
Yahoo profit increased 112% in Q1 Earnings
ASOS retail sales were increased 38% Earnings