Xerox adds Jonathan Christodoro to board
Mr. Christodoro will also join the board’s corporate governance committee and finance committee.
Mr. Christodoro is Managing Director of Icahn Capital, a subsidiary of Icahn Enterprises, Xerox’s largest shareholder.
Mr. Christodoro currently serves as a director on the boards of American Railcar Industries, Cheniere Energy, Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Herbalife, Lyf, and PayPal Holdings. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- United Technologies appoints Judy Marks as Otis president
- Webster Bank names Ross Catlin as managing director
- XPO Logistics appoints AnnaMaria DeSalva to board
- Webster Financial appoints John R. Ciulla as CEO
- Vet Innovations appoints Paul Converse director of sales
More inside POST
Singapore exports jump in August Economy