Xerox adds Jonathan Christodoro to board
Mr. Christodoro will also join the board’s corporate governance committee and finance committee.
Mr. Christodoro is Managing Director of Icahn Capital, a subsidiary of Icahn Enterprises, Xerox’s largest shareholder.
Mr. Christodoro currently serves as a director on the boards of American Railcar Industries, Cheniere Energy, Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Herbalife, Lyf, and PayPal Holdings. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Frontier appoints John Maduri as EVP
- Genesee & Wyoming appoints John Hellman as chairman
- Patriot National Bancorp appoints Joseph D. Perillo as CFO
- Hexcel appoints Patrick Winterlich as CFO
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
More inside POST