Xerox adds Jonathan Christodoro to board
Mr. Christodoro will also join the board’s corporate governance committee and finance committee.
Mr. Christodoro is Managing Director of Icahn Capital, a subsidiary of Icahn Enterprises, Xerox’s largest shareholder.
Mr. Christodoro currently serves as a director on the boards of American Railcar Industries, Cheniere Energy, Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Herbalife, Lyf, and PayPal Holdings. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
- FuelCell Energy promotes two executives
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals appoints Lorianne K. Masuoka as CMO
More inside POST
Greedy CEOs are bad for business Leadership