Xerox adds Jonathan Christodoro to board
Mr. Christodoro will also join the board’s corporate governance committee and finance committee.
Mr. Christodoro is Managing Director of Icahn Capital, a subsidiary of Icahn Enterprises, Xerox’s largest shareholder.
Mr. Christodoro currently serves as a director on the boards of American Railcar Industries, Cheniere Energy, Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Herbalife, Lyf, and PayPal Holdings. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Evariant appoints Thomas Schultz as chief growth officer
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas A. Dineen to SVP, finance
- Michael Orlando joins NXT-ID board
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas P. Sullivan to VP, operations
- Frontier appoints John Maduri as EVP
More inside POST
Weyerhaeuser Q2 profit rises 28% Earnings