Xerox adds Jonathan Christodoro to board
Mr. Christodoro will also join the board’s corporate governance committee and finance committee.
Mr. Christodoro is Managing Director of Icahn Capital, a subsidiary of Icahn Enterprises, Xerox’s largest shareholder.
Mr. Christodoro currently serves as a director on the boards of American Railcar Industries, Cheniere Energy, Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Herbalife, Lyf, and PayPal Holdings. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Kaman Corporation appoints two executives
- SS&C Technologies appoints Bhagesh Malde as MD
- W. R. Berkley nominates Maria Luisa Ferré to board
- Cigna names four proven leaders to executive team
- Terex appoints John D. Sheehan as CFO
More inside POST
Genesco Q4 earnings $46.8 million Earnings