Xeros Technology Group CFO Chris Hanson to retire
Mr. Hanson has committed to continue in his role until a successor has been appointed.
Mr. Hanson joined Xeros as Finance Director and Company Secretary in February 2012.
Mr. Hanson has extensive experience as a Finance Director having held that position with a number of private and listed companies. He qualified as a Chartered Accountant with KPMG in 1982. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
More inside POST
ON Semiconductor Q2 profit surges Earnings