Xeros Technology Group CFO Chris Hanson to retire
Mr. Hanson has committed to continue in his role until a successor has been appointed.
Mr. Hanson joined Xeros as Finance Director and Company Secretary in February 2012.
Mr. Hanson has extensive experience as a Finance Director having held that position with a number of private and listed companies. He qualified as a Chartered Accountant with KPMG in 1982. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Navistar Q1 net loss $62 million Earnings