Xeros Technology Group CFO Chris Hanson to retire
Mr. Hanson has committed to continue in his role until a successor has been appointed.
Mr. Hanson joined Xeros as Finance Director and Company Secretary in February 2012.
Mr. Hanson has extensive experience as a Finance Director having held that position with a number of private and listed companies. He qualified as a Chartered Accountant with KPMG in 1982. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST