Xeros Technology Group CFO Chris Hanson to retire
Mr. Hanson has committed to continue in his role until a successor has been appointed.
Mr. Hanson joined Xeros as Finance Director and Company Secretary in February 2012.
Mr. Hanson has extensive experience as a Finance Director having held that position with a number of private and listed companies. He qualified as a Chartered Accountant with KPMG in 1982. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership