Xeros Technology Group CFO Chris Hanson to retire
Mr. Hanson has committed to continue in his role until a successor has been appointed.
Mr. Hanson joined Xeros as Finance Director and Company Secretary in February 2012.
Mr. Hanson has extensive experience as a Finance Director having held that position with a number of private and listed companies. He qualified as a Chartered Accountant with KPMG in 1982. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
More inside POST
Sotheby's Q1 net loss $11.3 million Earnings