Xenon appoints Dawn Svoronos to its board of directors
Ms. Svoronos is a pharmaceutical industry executive whose experience includes a 23-year career at Merck & Co. with a focus on commercial operations and marketing, as well as board positions at Medivation Inc. and Theratechnologies Inc.
Ms. Svoronos retired in 2011 from Merck & Co. following a 23-year career in commercial positions of increasing seniority, most recently as President of Europe and Canada.
Previously held positions with Merck include Vice President of Asia Pacific and Vice President of Global Marketing for the Arthritis, Analgesics and Osteoporosis franchise.
Ms. Svoronos sits on the board of Medivation Inc. and is chair of the board for Theratechnologies Inc.
Ms. Svoronos received a B.A. in English and French Literature from Carleton University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- DelMar appoints new director, chairman
- Westport Fuel Systems appoints Daniel M. Hancock to board
- Lithium Americas appoints two directors
- Archer Petroleum appoints new CEO and CFO
- Napier Ventures director and CFO Michael Raftery resigns
More inside POST
How do you know you have great employees? Leadership