Xenon appoints Dawn Svoronos to its board of directors
Ms. Svoronos is a pharmaceutical industry executive whose experience includes a 23-year career at Merck & Co. with a focus on commercial operations and marketing, as well as board positions at Medivation Inc. and Theratechnologies Inc.
Ms. Svoronos retired in 2011 from Merck & Co. following a 23-year career in commercial positions of increasing seniority, most recently as President of Europe and Canada.
Previously held positions with Merck include Vice President of Asia Pacific and Vice President of Global Marketing for the Arthritis, Analgesics and Osteoporosis franchise.
Ms. Svoronos sits on the board of Medivation Inc. and is chair of the board for Theratechnologies Inc.
Ms. Svoronos received a B.A. in English and French Literature from Carleton University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arizona Mining appoints Tom Whelan as CFO
- Spirit Bear Capital appoints Zula Kropivnitski to board
- Canadian Mining adds new director, CFO
- Canex Energy appoints Craig Schneider to board
- Nevsun Resources appoints Ryan MacWilliam as CFO
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership