Xenetic Biosciences appoints James F. Parslow as CFO
Mr. Parslow is a seasoned financial executive with over 25 years of experience providing financial and business leadership to the manufacturing, technology, business-to-business e-commerce and clean tech industries.
Prior to joining Xenetic, Mr. Parslow most recently served as Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer and Secretary of World Energy Solutions, Inc., a publicly-traded business-to-business e-commerce company brokering energy and environmental commodities, from 2006 until the company was acquired by EnerNOC, Inc. in 2015.
From 2004 to 2006, Mr. Parslow served as Chief Financial Officer of Spire Corporation. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- PTC appoints Corinna Lathan to board
- J.Jill appoints James S. Scully to board
- Raytheon elects Robert O. Work as director
- Xenetic Biosciences appoints three directors
- Insulet appoints two to board
More inside POST
Sanofi Q2 profit down, sales up Earnings