Xenetic Biosciences appoints director
Dr. Benz is a renowned expert in blood disorders and is board certified in both hematology and internal medicine.
Dr. Benz is an active clinical hematologist and a National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded researcher with a focus on the molecular basis and genetics around inherited blood disorders.
Prior to joining the Xenetic Board, Dr. Benz served as President and CEO Emeritus of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Richard and Susan Smith Professor of Medicine and Professor of Genetics at Harvard Medical School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST
Richard Branson invests in Hyperloop One Companies