Xenetic Biosciences appoints director
Dr. Benz is a renowned expert in blood disorders and is board certified in both hematology and internal medicine.
Dr. Benz is an active clinical hematologist and a National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded researcher with a focus on the molecular basis and genetics around inherited blood disorders.
Prior to joining the Xenetic Board, Dr. Benz served as President and CEO Emeritus of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Richard and Susan Smith Professor of Medicine and Professor of Genetics at Harvard Medical School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST
Lockheed Martin Q1 income drops 15% Earnings
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership