Xenetic Biosciences appoints director
Dr. Benz is a renowned expert in blood disorders and is board certified in both hematology and internal medicine.
Dr. Benz is an active clinical hematologist and a National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded researcher with a focus on the molecular basis and genetics around inherited blood disorders.
Prior to joining the Xenetic Board, Dr. Benz served as President and CEO Emeritus of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Richard and Susan Smith Professor of Medicine and Professor of Genetics at Harvard Medical School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
- Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
More inside POST