Xaar CFO Alex Bevis to leave
Mr. Bevis joined Xaar in February 2011 after 10 years at CSR plc (Cambridge Silicon Radio).
Mr. Bevis held a variety of key finance roles at CSR, supporting the growth of the business including the IPO in 2004 and multiple acquisitions. He was most recently employed as Vice President of Finance.
Mr. Bevis qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Deloitte prior to joining CSR in 2000. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
Personal and company's vision debunked Leadership