Xaar CFO Alex Bevis to leave
Mr. Bevis joined Xaar in February 2011 after 10 years at CSR plc (Cambridge Silicon Radio).
Mr. Bevis held a variety of key finance roles at CSR, supporting the growth of the business including the IPO in 2004 and multiple acquisitions. He was most recently employed as Vice President of Finance.
Mr. Bevis qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Deloitte prior to joining CSR in 2000. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST