Xaar CFO Alex Bevis to leave
Mr. Bevis joined Xaar in February 2011 after 10 years at CSR plc (Cambridge Silicon Radio).
Mr. Bevis held a variety of key finance roles at CSR, supporting the growth of the business including the IPO in 2004 and multiple acquisitions. He was most recently employed as Vice President of Finance.
Mr. Bevis qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Deloitte prior to joining CSR in 2000. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST
Kellogg to buy Rxbar for $600 million Companies