Xaar CFO Alex Bevis to leave
Mr. Bevis joined Xaar in February 2011 after 10 years at CSR plc (Cambridge Silicon Radio).
Mr. Bevis held a variety of key finance roles at CSR, supporting the growth of the business including the IPO in 2004 and multiple acquisitions. He was most recently employed as Vice President of Finance.
Mr. Bevis qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Deloitte prior to joining CSR in 2000. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
DBS, sgCarMart and Carro to create Singapore’s largest direct buyer-to-seller car marketplace Companies