Xaar appoints Robin Williams as chairman
Mr. Williams joined Xaar in March 2010. He spent ten years as a corporate advisor before co-founding Britton Group plc in 1992. As CEO of Britton, he grew the business to £250 million revenues within six years, before selling to a competitor.
Mr. Williams was then an Executive Director of Hepworth plc, with a leading role in the rationalisation and subsequent sale of the group.
He has subsequently held various public and private company directorships across a range of industries including business services, healthcare, outsourcing, contracting, and manufacturing.
Mr. Williams is currently Chairman of NHS Professionals Ltd and NHS property Services Ltd, and a Non-Executive Director of Nanoco Group plc, and Baronsmead VCT 4 plc.
Mr. Williams obtained an Engineering Science degree from Oxford before qualifying as a Chartered Accountant with Peat Marwick Mitchell. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST