Xaar appoints Robin Williams as chairman
Mr. Williams joined Xaar in March 2010. He spent ten years as a corporate advisor before co-founding Britton Group plc in 1992. As CEO of Britton, he grew the business to £250 million revenues within six years, before selling to a competitor.
Mr. Williams was then an Executive Director of Hepworth plc, with a leading role in the rationalisation and subsequent sale of the group.
He has subsequently held various public and private company directorships across a range of industries including business services, healthcare, outsourcing, contracting, and manufacturing.
Mr. Williams is currently Chairman of NHS Professionals Ltd and NHS property Services Ltd, and a Non-Executive Director of Nanoco Group plc, and Baronsmead VCT 4 plc.
Mr. Williams obtained an Engineering Science degree from Oxford before qualifying as a Chartered Accountant with Peat Marwick Mitchell. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
Brazilian trade balance up 48.6% Economy