Xaar appoints Lily Liu as CFO
Ms. Liu has spent the past four years at FTSE 100 Smiths Group PLC, where she has held a number of senior financial and management roles. Most recently, from 2014 to 2016, she was CFO of the Smiths Detection Division.
Prior to this, Ms. Liu was Director of Financial Planning and Performance Analysis at the Group level, reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer.
From 2005 to 2012 and before joining Smiths, she was with Edwards Ltd. Edwards, a manufacturer and supplier of industrial vacuum systems, was part of BOC Group Plc until 2007, when it was acquired by private equity firm, CCMP.
From 2007 to 2012, Ms. Liu was the Finance Director for Global Operations, reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer.
Prior to that she held a number of other finance and management roles across the Edwards business and in the BOC Group.
Ms. Liu has an MBA from the Australian Graduate School of Management and a BA in Economics from Shanghai University of International Business and Economics. She is a chartered management accountant. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST