Wynn Resorts appoints Jay Johnson to board of directors
Admiral Johnson has been appointed as a Class II member of the Board (with a term expiring at the 2019 Annual Meeting).
Admiral Johnson had a distinguished career in the U.S. Navy, retiring in July 2000, after serving as Chief of Naval Operations and a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff from 1996 until his retirement.
Following his distinguished 32-year military career, Admiral Johnson served in various senior executive roles at Dominion Resources Inc., a publicly traded energy company, including as chief executive officer of Dominion Virginia Power.
He also served as chairman and chief executive officer of General Dynamics Corporation, a publicly traded manufacturer.
Admiral Johnson is currently a director of International Paper Company, the USAA, the U.S. Naval Academy Foundation and the Peregrine Fund. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Nevada
- Jim Dingman joins ITS Logistics as fleet operations president
- MGM Resorts International appoints Kelly Smith as SVP
- Employers Holdings appoints Michael J. McColgan to board
- Western Alliance Bancorp appoints Jim Haught as COO
- Red Rock Resorts appoints Stephen L. Cootey as EVP
More inside POST