Wynn Resorts appoints Craig S. Billings as CFO
Mr. Billings has been a key executive in the gaming industry, specializing in digital innovation, mergers and acquisitions and capital structure management.
Mr. Billings has held leadership positions at Aristocrat Leisure Limited, including Chief Digital Officer and Managing Director of Strategy and Business Development, and at International Game Technology.
He was also an executive in the Investment Banking Division of Goldman Sachs, where he served numerous clients in the gaming industry, and he began his career in the audit practice of Deloitte & Touche.
Mr. Billings received a Bachelors degree from the University of Nevada Las Vegas and a Masters of Business Administration from Columbia Business School.
He is a Certified Public Accountant and he is a Director of NYX Gaming Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Nevada
- Jim Dingman joins ITS Logistics as fleet operations president
- MGM Resorts International appoints Kelly Smith as SVP
- Employers Holdings appoints Michael J. McColgan to board
- Western Alliance Bancorp appoints Jim Haught as COO
- Red Rock Resorts appoints Stephen L. Cootey as EVP
More inside POST