WYG appoints Jeremy Beeton as chairman
Mr. McTighe was appointed as Non-executive Chairman in August 2009.
The board announced that Jeremy Beeton, currently the Senior Independent Non-executive Director, will succeed Mr. McTighe as Chairman from that date.
Mr. Beeton joined the board of WYG as a Non-executive Director in October 2015. He has more than 40 years' international business experience including in government, corporate, project management, construction and facilities management.
Mr. Beeton is currently a non-executive director of SSE plc and John Laing Group plc, a member of the Advisory Board of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and sits on the governing Court of Strathclyde University.
Mr. Beeton previously spent five years as Director General of the UK Government Olympic Executive where he was responsible for supervising the delivery of the London Olympic Games before which he was Principal Vice-President and Director of Bechtel Limited with responsibility for the management and delivery of Bechtel's worldwide civil engineering projects in its infrastructure and aviation business lines. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST