Worldpay Group appoints Karen Richardson as director
Ms. Richardson will a member of the Audit and Nomination Committees. Her appointment takes effect from July 1, 2016.
Ms. Richardson's 30 year career in the technology industry she has held senior positions in a range of successful companies, including Netscape and NASDAQ-listed Epiphany, where she was Chief Executive Officer between 2003 and 2006.
Ms. Richardson is currently non-executive director of BT Group plc, where she also serves as a member of the Audit & Risk, Remuneration and Technology committees.
Additionally she sits on the Boards of NASDAQ-listed Exponent, a global engineering and scientific consulting firm, as well as Ayasdi and HackerRank, both technology companies based in the U.S. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
I'm pregnant. When to tell my boss? Leadership