Worldpay Group appoints Karen Richardson as director
Ms. Richardson will a member of the Audit and Nomination Committees. Her appointment takes effect from July 1, 2016.
Ms. Richardson's 30 year career in the technology industry she has held senior positions in a range of successful companies, including Netscape and NASDAQ-listed Epiphany, where she was Chief Executive Officer between 2003 and 2006.
Ms. Richardson is currently non-executive director of BT Group plc, where she also serves as a member of the Audit & Risk, Remuneration and Technology committees.
Additionally she sits on the Boards of NASDAQ-listed Exponent, a global engineering and scientific consulting firm, as well as Ayasdi and HackerRank, both technology companies based in the U.S. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
Credit Suisse saw profit in Q1 Earnings