Worldpay Group appoints Karen Richardson as director
Ms. Richardson will a member of the Audit and Nomination Committees. Her appointment takes effect from July 1, 2016.
Ms. Richardson's 30 year career in the technology industry she has held senior positions in a range of successful companies, including Netscape and NASDAQ-listed Epiphany, where she was Chief Executive Officer between 2003 and 2006.
Ms. Richardson is currently non-executive director of BT Group plc, where she also serves as a member of the Audit & Risk, Remuneration and Technology committees.
Additionally she sits on the Boards of NASDAQ-listed Exponent, a global engineering and scientific consulting firm, as well as Ayasdi and HackerRank, both technology companies based in the U.S. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
- Flybe Group promotes Ian Milne to permanent CFO
- Pennant International Group appoints Joseph Clements to board
- Capita appoints Jonathan Lewis as CEO
More inside POST