World Bank Group appoints Sandie Okoro as senior vice president
Ms. Okoro is currently the Global General Counsel for HSBC Global Asset Management.
She is also Deputy General Counsel of HSBC Retail Banking and Wealth Management and a member of the Executive Management Committee of HSBC Global Asset Management.
Before joining HSBC, Ms. Okoro was Global General Counsel at Barings.
She has also been appointed to the Management Board and Panel of Experts of The Hague-based Panel of Recognized International Market Experts in Finance, which assists with the settlement of international disputes of complex financial transactions.
Ms. Okoro played a leadership role during the financial crisis particularly in respect to the mitigation of counterparty risk exposure. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Avis Budget Group president and CFO David Wyshner resigns
- Kit Check appoints Kristyn Reed-Salow as CFO
- Danaher appoints Raymond Stevens to its board
- Rentech appoints Paul Summers as CFO
- Louisiana-Pacific appoints Brad Southern as COO
More inside POST
Telenor Q1 revenues decreased 3% Earnings