Woodward names Daniel Korte to board of directors
Mr. Korte will also serve on the Audit Committee of the Board.
Mr. Korte joined St. Louis, Missouri-based LMI Aerospace in 2014, where he serves as CEO.
Prior to joining LMI, he was the President of the Rolls Royce Defense Group in Washington, DC and London, UK.
Prior experience includes various senior level roles at The Boeing Company in supply chain, program management and general management.
Mr. Korte holds a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from Southern Illinois University and received his MBA from Lindenwood University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- Chipotle Mexican Grill names Laurie Schalow CCO
- ENSERVCO appoints Tucker Franciscus as CFO
- Array BioPharma appoints Shalini Sharp to board
- Zayo Group appoints Andrew Crouch as COO
- National CineMedia appoints Scott Felenstein as EVP
More inside POST
Loews Q2 net income $231 million Earnings