Woodward names Daniel Korte to board of directors
Mr. Korte will also serve on the Audit Committee of the Board.
Mr. Korte joined St. Louis, Missouri-based LMI Aerospace in 2014, where he serves as CEO.
Prior to joining LMI, he was the President of the Rolls Royce Defense Group in Washington, DC and London, UK.
Prior experience includes various senior level roles at The Boeing Company in supply chain, program management and general management.
Mr. Korte holds a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from Southern Illinois University and received his MBA from Lindenwood University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- DaVita appoints chief medical officer of VillageHealth
- Woodward appoints Eileen Drake to board of directors
- Zayo Group appoints two executives
- ENSERVCO appoints Christopher D. Haymons to board
- UQM Technologies names new VP and general manager of UQM Asia
More inside POST