Wolverine appoints Todd Spaletto to head outdoor and life
As President of the Wolverine Outdoor and Lifestyle Group, Mr. Spaletto will lead the growth of the Merrell, Chaco, CAT, Hush Puppies, and Sebago brands around the world.
Mr. Spaletto brings 23 years of experience in branded apparel and footwear and most recently served as President of The North Face brand at VF Corp., where he led the brand for six years.
Previously, Mr. Spaletto held various senior leadership roles both with The North Face and JanSport.
In the newly created position of Executive Vice President, Mr. Zwiers will now lead the Company's key strategic transformation initiatives.
A 19-year veteran of Wolverine Worldwide, Mr. Zwiers has held numerous and increasingly significant leadership roles across the organization. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Rockwell Medical appoints John G. Cooper to board
- Penske Automotive Group appoints Greg Smith as director
- Neogen appoints John Adent as CEO
- American Axle & Manufacturing: Olaf Bongwald president AAM Driveline – Europe
- Bruk Herbst joins Zomedica Pharmaceuticals as CCO
More inside POST